Free workshop on how to learn R
The Myth of the R Learning Curve, (or how not to go crazy when learning R)
Hello everyone! I am psyched to announce the launch of my free workshop about how to learn R. It’s been a long time in the making, but it is finally here. The workshop is called The Myth of the R Learning Curve (or how not to go crazy when learning R).
In the workshop, I go over my own personal story and how I came to love and learn R. I also talk about why R is such a powerful tool that brings you to the cutting edge of science. Some of the other key topics I cover in the workshop include:
- The Myth of the R learning curve: what it is, why it’s there, and how to quickly get beyond it
- Why the order in which you learn R is critical for making it easy to learn
- How to apply Pareto’s principle (the 80:20 rule) when learning R
- The counter-intuitive secret about statistics and R
- How you can keep practicing R even if you don’t have any data yet (and have fun in the process!)
I feel strongly about the fact that it doesn’t need to take years and expensive university courses to feel comfortable working with R. I have taught hundreds of students and I am excited to share what I’ve learned along the way. Don’t let the R learning curve stand in the way of doing good science. Learning R can be faster, more fun, and easier than you thought.
If you watch it to the very end, I’ll be sharing a cool bonus surprise so that you never have another reason to say you don’t know R.
To watch my free workshop, just click here to enter your email and access the workshop. 👇
I look forward to seeing you there!